Thanks, Michael.

In Finale 2007 and before, you can open a source file, select any single
staff with the mass mover, copy it to the clipboard, open a destination
file, select a single measure on any staff, choose "Insert" from the Edit
menu, and Finale will insert the entire "measure stack" - time signature
changes and all - with the entry data only on the staff you selelcted.

In Finale 2008, if you want to insert measures with time signature changes
along with entry data, you can *only* do this with the top staff of the
destination file - and if your source file contains other staves with entry
data that you don't want to appear on the subsequent staves of your
destination file, you'll need to create a scratch copy of your source file
and delete the other staves before copying and inserting.

How, exactly, does this "stack" idea make things easier?? I don't consider
adding three more involved steps to my workflow an "improvement" -
expecially considering that it is now apparently impossible to insert entry
data along with time signature changes on any staff other than the top one.

Brian Williams