After very much wasted  time and effort, here is what was found:

This plugin does not give you a pppp dynamic, according to a supervisor at MM support, tho I've seen it in my scores.

What it does do is to take your midi velocities--and based upon the settings in Expression Selections (I used the defaults), it arbitrarily increases or decreases their value, and then bases the dynamics for the score on THOSE new values, NOT your original key velocities.

This makes NO sense to me.

Two small documented examples:

I have an on key velocity of 74-- presubably we should get a mp marking..(range 62-74).. yet this plug in FIRST CHANGES that velocity to 124, and then Finale places the dynamic..as FFFF!!!

Another one -on key vel= 89,  which sould be a forte (range 88-100)-
HOWEVER, this time Fin REDUCES it to 74, which again, SHOULD be a mp, but FIn notates it as mf.

I wanted it --expected it--to base the dynamics on the velocities in the original midi file, WITHOUT changing them--so in the above examples I would have gotten an mp for the on vel of 74, and a forte for the 89. Some of the changes are 3x larger in numeric value, with other values, even higher, all over the place, .

As has happened before, I provided documents to prove what I was saying at which point, they cant argue it, and try to bully me into believing it works correctly, just "doesn't do what I want it to do", and then basically dismiss me and the support request.

And they'll "speak to the developers on my behalf".

I am following up with a letter too MM, as I want things to work as advertised, and Im tired of proving thinsg are screwy, only to be ignored...-
it probably wont do ANY good, but at least I;ll know I tried.

Thanks
Bob Morabito