There was an additional problem with the logo because it was a .png and IE6 doesn't do .png well. So I have now deleted the logo as a separate element entirely and made it a part of the background. This solves my .png problem as well as the conflicting links.

Yes it is iTheme. I didn't spend any money on it and did it all myself.

Richard Smith
http://www.rgsmithmusic.com