Hello all,

I've been getting files from a composer using Finale 2008, and whenever I
open them I get the message:

    This file was created on a computer whose
    "MacSymbolFonts.txt" file designated "Times" as a
    Symbol font. Would you like to make this change on
    your computer? If not, the font will be marked as a
    Text font in this document.

Of course, I always click "No" because why on earth would I want "Times" to
be a symbol font and not a text font? I've suggested to the composer that he
edit his MacSymbolFonts.txt file to remove Times from the list, but he says
he already tried that and when he did, all of his old documents put up the
warning like it does on my system when opened.

Is there some quick and easy way to globally change a bunch of old documents
so they won't think Times is supposed to be a symbol font?

Thanks for your help,
Brian Williams