Aaron - you've already done it.

Think of how you've tried to pique <our> interest in coming up with a 'sales'
strategy for van Wasenaer.

(Quoting you:) "Who's that, you say? Well for over 200 years his work was
variously ascribed to Pergolesi, Handel, and the original publisher, Carlo
Ricciotti."

That's enough to make me want to seek out his music.   I'd like to hear more
unknown music good enough to have been thought to be Handel's.   And I'd think
it would be an intriguing way to then sell that music to one's audience.
"Listen to the XX Concert Band play the music of van Wasenaer - and then you
decide!   Good enough to have been a great master?"

The 'new discovery' of an old master ploy...perhaps that's a way to sell your
transcription to band directors.

Best,

Les

Les Marsden
(209) 966-6988
New Cell: (559) 708-6027
7145 Snyder Creek Road
Mariposa, CA  95338-9641

Founding Music Director and Conductor,
The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra
Music and Mariposa?  Ahhhhh, Paradise!!!

http://arts-mariposa.org/symphony.html
http://www.geocities.com/~jbenz/lesbio.html