  From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz
  To: finale@shsu.edu
  Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 11:07 AM
  Subject: [Finale] OT: My country stores book

  Hi all,

  Wearing my non-musical author's hat: I am so pleased to announce that my
  new book, "Country Stores of Vermont: A History and Guide" has finally
  arrived at my door. It's published by The History Press, and looks pretty
  darn good.

  Amazon and other stores have it (see sig) or you can get an autographed
  copy directly from me (email off-list please).

  End of advertisement and back to work...!

  Dennis

  Buy my book today!

<http://www.amazon.com/Country-Stores-Vermont-Dennis-Bathory-kitsz/dp/1596294752/>