Shows you what I know about orchestras. I thought the players kept their
music from rehearsal to rehearsal so they could practice. Since they don't,
it makes no since to go digital until the way orchestras operate with regard
to music changes. (That is, until the players keep their music and be
responsible for it rehearsal to rehearsal. If they were, I could see many
ways to utilize the musicpad, including having the librarian loan them CD's,
memory sticks or other media with new music on it that they transfer to the
pad).

James Gilbert