Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
When I want to assign an expression, say, a rit. to all staves, I properly get handles on them all. Now, if I want to adjust one or two
of those expressions, is there any way  to move them one at a time
rather than when one is selected, all are selected and ergo, all are
adjusted simultaneously.  This happens to be a large Band Score, and,
naturally, some of the expressions are in the way of, say, a Picc.
part. There must be a way, but I've not found it yet.

Thanks in advance,

Dean

In "expression assignment" (I think) there's a check box for "individual positioning." I rough out the placement, then go back, check individual positioning, then fine tune.

cd