On Nov 25, 2008, at 9:58 PM, Richard Yates wrote:

I don't know Mac, but in Windows the camera chip that you read in the
computer is just another memory device to which you can save files. Files from any source can be saved to the chip and the chip then plugged into the
frame.

Right, same on the Mac. So if the frame uses a flash card, you need to mount it on the computer in some way. The computer needs to have some kind of card reader interface. Might be a camera, printer, could be one of those usb flash drives. Then its just a drag and drop thing. Look for "flash drive" on Amazon and other places like it. I bought one for about $10 and used an extra card from a camera. It mounts just like a one gig drive via a usb port.