This discussion starting, I think, to not being able to open an older Finale file. One that says in the Finder it's a Unix Executable file. I made the suggestion about FileBuddy, and Christopher came in with the drag and drop concept. While my Finale files, and others, will open as expected this way, a Unix Ex. file will not. That's what I was referring to and maybe Christopher saw something different.

J D  Thomas
ThomaStudios