heres the one from Sibelius--but the one below that is MUCH better:)

http://www.sibelius.com/shop/professional.html

Attention FINALEĀ® Users!

Sibelius 6 Competitive Crossgrade Edition

US$199

Finale, Encore, Mosaic, and Sibelius Student Edition Users: Upgrade to Sibelius now.

Special Offer terms and conditions apply.

An even BETTER buy:)

http://kellysmusicandcomputers.com/productinfo~id~1025548698.htm

SIBELIUS 6 COMPETITIVE CROSSGRADE

Our Price: $159.00
We save you: $40.00

Details for SIBELIUS 6 COMPETITIVE CROSSGRADE
Need Help? Check out our Buyer's Guide for Notation & Scoring
Is this the latest version of SIBELIUS 6 COMPETITIVE CROSSGRADE?
Manufacturer: SIBELIUS
Platform: Hybrid
Includes both a Mac and Windows version of the program.

(Please see important note below on how to qualify for this price) If you don't qualify for the competitive crossgrade you can order the regular Sibelius. Note: Offer only available to Finale, Encore, Mosaic and Sibelius Student Edition users residing within North, Central and South America (Allegro, PrintMusic, Finale Guitar etc. are not eligible). Limit one competitive upgrade per copy of Finale, Encore, Mosaic, or Sibelius Student Edition, for own use only. You must provide proof of ownership of Finale, Encore, Mosaic, or Sibelius Student Edition by mailing the first and second pages of your table of contents in your user manual or send your original program CD to Sibelius. Photocopies of the manual pages will not be accepted. If unable to comply with requirements, registration will be denied. Please do not send this material to Kelly's Music & Computers. You will need to send the documentation to Sibelius once you receive your order from us. Please note: Sibelius does not included a printed user manual with Sibelius 6. You may order one separately from Kelly's Music & Computers.

HTH
Bob