In the TG Tools plugin menu there is a 'create handbells used plugin.' I've
only ever played around with demo of Sibelius 6 and don't know what I'm
doing with Sibelius as well as Finale, but my impression is that I prefer
the Finale plugin, takes care of hiding the time signature, indenting right
side of staff and adding parenthesis around enharmonics.

James Gilbert
www.jamesgilbertmusic.com