My main issue that Sibelius cannot do is a small thing, but something I really want. That is, to be able to have a system start with (for instance) the double bar that appears at the end of the previous system. It will not do that and, according to the Sibelius people, I shouldn't want it to. However, that is a normal practice of notation where I work (Los Angeles). It's not even on Sibelius' schedule to implement.
All the best,
KIM R