On 27 Jun 2009, at 2:22 PM, Martin Banner wrote:

In Finale 2008 on my Mac, I just created a new file and have begun inputting notes. I just realized, after playing back the file, that I neglected during the setup procedure to pull down to the Garritan sounds (instead I ended up with smart synth sounds, or whatever they're called). Is there some easy way I can change this so that the playback is with the Garritan sounds?

No easy way -- you have to manually load the Garritan Instruments one by one. If you are only using a few instruments it's no big deal, but if we are talking full orchestra it can be extremely time-consuming.

Or do I have to create a whole new file and remember to pull down to the Garritan tab when choosing instruments?

That would certainly be faster if your score contains a lot of instruments. If you're not too far along, you can probably copy and paste the notes from your old file into the new one.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[email protected]
Brooklyn, NY



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to