Don't use a clip file. You can just copy and paste from one document to another.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[email protected]
Brooklyn, NY



On 27 Jun 2009, at 3:25 PM, Martin Banner wrote:

Using Finale 2008 on a Mac...

I want to create a clip file from one document and paste it into a new document. Here's what I used to do in Finale 2003a that always worked:

1. highlight the violin 1 part, hold down option key, go to edit menu and click on copy to clip file, to create a clip file of this part, name the clip file and save it to desktop.

2. open new file, highlight the new empty stave where I want to copy the clip file to, hold down option key, go to edit menu, click on paste clip file


In 2008, when I go to paste the original file's music into the new file empty staff, I don't get anything to appear. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Martin
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to