In Finale, "Beam Across Staff" is called "Cross Staff". It is one of
the options in the Note Mover tool. Moving the notes to another staff
is simple, but then there may be further cleanup to do with stem and
beam placement after you move the noteheads.

Patterson Plugins has no direct function for creating cross staff
beams. It however can copy a beam pattern (including cross staffing)
from one location to another using Mass Copy.

There may be a Cross Staff function in TGTools.