> From: George Ports <minor...@adelphia.net>

> How can I move a grace note (in the tab staff) that is too close to the next
> note and get it to stay there? I used speedy entry to select the grace
> note.....it would move to where I'd place it but, it moved right back when I
> would exit it.

I have the same problem. Never could figure out how to get them to stay put,
so what I do is enter the entire score then go back and move all the grace
notes where they should be. If you don't enter any more music (including
dynamics, etc.) they should stay where you put them long enough to save a
PDF file of the score. The PDF process captures them where you moved them to
and it should look right.

Kind of a ridiculous solution, I know, and I'm sure there's probably a much
simpler way of doing it but I've never been able to figure it out.