Strange: I don't know what's causing this. My S and Coda signs only appear on the staves I've defined in the staff list. A handle shows up on each staff, but only the handles on the chosen staves have a sign attached to them.

Stupid things to check:

1: In the Text Repeat Assignment dialog, is the sign set to use the correct staff list? 2: Is the staff list correctly defined? There should be an X (for "show") or an F (for "force", to force the sign to appear even on staves which have been set not to show text repeats) by the staves where the sign should appear, and nothing at all by the staves where it should not appear.

I can't think of anything else for the moment.

Michael