Hi Patrick,

The Garritan sounds sets only come with clean, unprocessed electric guitar sounds. If you want to apply a wah-wah effect (or any other guitar effect) you will need to do that via a Digital Audio Workstation, using any number of common plugins.

As far as notation goes, you can use the same notation as pluger-muted brass: + for fully closed, o for fully open, and dashed lines indicating gradual transitions between the two. (You can dispense with the line for fast open-close transitions.) If you also need a half- open symbol you can designate one.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
djar...@earthlink.net