Hi folks,

I wonder if there is some more elegant way of achieving "trill to" notes
in Finale 2010? I have used the method described in older entries: place a
grace note, move it to the right of the principal note, shorten the stem
of the grace note (btw isn't there a way of removing the stem rather than
shortening it if I want to create a stemless note?), place parenthesis as
articulations around it.

I also learned from the older entries that there is (or was?) a TG Tool
for this but I can't see that it shipped with Finale 2010. And if I
understood it correctly, the TG tool way of doing this suffered from the
same problem as when done manually: when executing a note spacing, the
position of the "trill to" note including the
parenthesis are reset to be to the left of the principal note. Very annoying.

Any idea of a more elegant and reliable way of doing this?

Thanks
/D