shirling & neueweise wrote:

fireplace?

or manilla envelopes is easy, don't know if they come in a format that would help you though.you could probably make your own folders out of thick card stock, you can buy them in large sheets, like 23x36 inches or something. a bit of string to holf them shut and you're set.

I'm tired of using an old laundry basket to store completed projects written on large pieces of manuscript paper (12x18). Anybody using a better method?I would love to store them upright so they're more easily accessible, but I doubt that Staples has anything in stock that I would need.

I have a bookcase I keep my music in. The shelves are adjustable to allow for varying heights, and each piece is in a manila envelope. So far, I have 3 1/2 shelves full, and will need a new bookcase soon, but it works pretty well for me.

cd
--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dershem/#
http://members.cox.net/dershem