MM says that the crash causing bug resulting from resizing the main tool pallet has been fixed. Sort of - I think. I can reshape the pallet, re-order and arrange the tools, and the program seems to remain stable, but there's something I can't get to work, and I'd like someone else to try it (n 2010a, of course) when you might have a moment. After reordering the tools in the pallet window and moving the ones I use to the upper part of the window, I try to close up the unused ones in the lower part by dragging the lower corner of the pallet upward. This used to (in earlier versions - pre-bug) leave the tools in their new positions, allowing me to see only those I need. Now, when I try this, the tool positions change making it impossible to reduce the window size and hide the unused tools. If one of you can check this to make sure I am not missing something, I will appreciate it. I don't want to complain to MM until I'm sure I know what I'm talking about.

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace