Hi Johannes--

The thread is at :

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/finale@shsu.edu/8699129.html

It appears someone named Trent Johnson had some good settings, according to the post from Darcy, but the archive doesnt have the attachment.

Ive forwarded to your private email an old email I have here which is part of that thread, with a screen shot of settings from another user, which may be what Trent was referrring to.

Hopefully it'll help.

Thanks

Bob Morabito