From: Ryan Beard [mailto:rw...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 11:12 AM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] String Orchestra Parts layout

I'm working on a piece for String Orchestra, but it has a second cello part.
(The instrumentation is Violin I, Violin II, Viola, Cello I, Cello II,
String Bass.) My question concerns the cello part. Should I extract the
cello parts together in one part on two staves, or in separate parts, like
the violins?What in your opinion would be best for the performers, and best
for the rehearsal process and performance?Happy Thanksgiving!Ryan