Thanks for your questions, Noel, sorry I was so unclear.

The seven files are all ~.mus. They include chords, notes, repeats, and lyrics.

Each is an individual file (not a linked part).

The file that I am printing from is also a ~.mus file. Two pages. Dark line is on page one.

I just looked around for an option to create a ~.tif, but didn't see it. Is that process analogous to creating a PDF from the print menu? If so, then I can report that the PDF viewed on the screen in the Mac app "Preview" has no line, but the printed copy does.

The line is just at the point where I've pasted a bit into the file, as you suspect. I'll make a copy of the large file, delete that section and check the print out and report back.

Philip said that my description sounded like a lyric word extension error.

I've taken a look at that, Philip, thanks for the suggestion. When I edit word extensions, I don't see anything out of sorts. In addition, the line doesn't look like one made for word extensions. I know that's not definitive, but it's much darker and thicker and located below the lyrics instead of even with the bottom of them. Can't point you to a picture, because I'd have to print, then scan and I don't have a scanner.

The event is tonight, and I'm not going to re create the document today, so I'll just hand out the part and apologize to the musicians for the errant line.

Thanks again, Noel and Philip for taking the time.

Dick H

Dual 2 Ghz G5 PPC, 4 Gig, OSX 10.5.8, QT 7.6.4, iTunes 9.0.1, DP 6.02, Clockworks v 1.51, Cuemix Console v 1.42, PCI Audio Midi Set up v 1.4.12, 1224, 2408 MkII, MTPAV, Morpheus, DMPro