From: finale-boun...@shsu.edu [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] On Behalf Of
Christopher Smith
Sent: den 6 december 2009 03:58
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Diacriticals in JazzText Extended (particularly è)

For users of JazzFont,

On Mac, I am looking for the accent grave e (è) in the JazzText
Extended. In almost every other font I own this is opt-` then e, but
this slot gives me an e with a circle above it instead in JazzText
Extended. I can't find the darned è! Can anyone help me? The Help
file does not list the character set for the Extended font, only the
regular JazzText.

Thanks,

Christopher