Hi all --

Not Finale-related, but hoping to find an answer in the collected experience of
the people on this list:

A local high school is gearing up for their spring musical, and the company
they're renting from doesn't provide a RehearseScore or anything like that for
them to use while rehearsing.  I've been asked to make a recording from the
piano-conductor score so they have accompaniments to work with during their
rehearsals.  Nothing fancy -- they give me a chance to practice with it, then I
come in to the school and they spend an afternoon recording me playing it on
their piano.

Although I've done some similar things in the past, I've never done a job quite
like this and I've been asked what I would charge?  How would you do it/how
have you done it?  Flat rate, hourly charge, and at what rate for either option?

Thanks to anyone who's able to provide me with some guidance.

-- Mike