Thanks, Listers.
I was hoping there was a straight forward fix. I remember having to call it
Bb Major in the past. But when putting in chord symbols, it's a big pain to
be working in the wrong mode. What I've done though is make the first
measure in Bb, then the following measures in G Minor and i've hidden the
key signature change. It works pretty well on scores for small ensembles.
Transposing instruments get tricky.
I was hoping that there was a one-button solution to the issue though.
And Raymond, I would LOVE to have a feature that automatically put double
bars at key changes! As long as it wasn't made fubar by, for example, a
change from Bb Clarinet to A Clarinet through the use of a staff style. I
can imagine the bugs that would be in the initial release!