Dear Finale list,

I'm having trouble getting the rehearsal letter "D" in the Jazz Text font to
appear (the one in a box that the character map says is accessed by typing
Option-Shift-2). Even if I try to use the Jazz Text font in Microsoft Word,
typing Option-Shift-2 changes the font to Times New Roman and gives me a
euro symbol. In Finale, I just get a blank space.

The main problem I'm having is I have a *LOT* of files created in older
versions that use the Jazz Text Font, and in all of them the rehearsal
letter "D" is missing and I can't figure out how to make it show up.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Brian Williams
Finale 2010b.r1
Macbook Pro, MacOS 10.5.8