I don't understand how to buy the font set paying through paypal.
On your site I cannot find any order page.
Thanks

jclev...@aol.com ha scritto:
Hey folks. My associate Kent Williams presented ChordSymbol and JazzSymbol in a video-conference for Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis today. You may see his QuickTime demo of entry in Finale using these fonts at _http://music.iupui.edu/imtc/2010/presenters/kent_williams/_ (http://music.iupui.edu/imtc/2010/presenters/kent_williams/) . JazzSymbol will be released this weekend, so we have begun accepting orders for our dedicated commercial music chord symbol font! Please see our JazzSymbol and ChordSymbol flyers at the link above for further font samples and ordering information. PDF Character Maps of both fonts are also available there. Let me add that I am very pleased with the clean, compact look of JazzSymbol; I think basing it on Arial Narrow--the result of a suggestion from one of you--was an excellent choice. I am also most grateful for the many thoughtful and detailed suggestions regarding the contents of this totally exhaustive font, many of them received from commercial copyists and arrangers contacted through this list. We could never have done it without you. Thanks much. Enjoy, and please feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Cheers, jrc

Dr. John R. Clevenger, Manager
The Virtual  Conservatory
50 S. Patterson Ave., #203
Santa Barbara, CA  93111
Phone and fax: (805) 964-7988 (for fax, ignore answering  machine)
Email: _jclev...@aol.com_ (mailto:jclev...@aol.com) Web site: _www.virtualconservatory.com_ (http://www.virtualconservatory.com/) _______________________________________________