I think not -- could be my bad memory, but I recall it as being:

"The decline and fall of western civilization in C# minor."

I just tried to find it, but after getting lots of hits with commentary about the movie, I could find nothing referring to this subtitle.

Oh well -- I certainly enjoyed watching it way back when it was actually in a theater in Cambridge, MA.

David H. Bailey

Bob Morabito wrote:
What is--"The Decline of the West in C# Major " ?

Bob Morabito