We just moved from a 4 BR house to a 2 BR apartment and no longer have room for
a lightly used coil binder (and a supply of coils) bought from Nick Carter a
couple of years ago.  (And we are steps from an Office Max, where I can get
scores bound.  Back to urban life and an out-of-car experience!)  If there is
anyone on the list who needs this machine, please contact me off list.  Please
excuse what might be a breech of list protocol.  I don't mean to be using it as
a substitute for Ebay, but this is where the folks are who might find the
machine useful, and I'd be pleased to be able to help someone.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
1310 NW Naito Parkway
Portland, OR 97209