Richard Huggins wrote:

I fear corruption in a file where if I make *any* edit to a measure of
music, all the notes of that measure pile up on top of beat 1. Anyone
have a clue or a tip?

It sounds to me like a spacing issue rather than file corruption.

I don't have FIN07 installed (and even if I did, it would be on a windows platform, not MAC), but what I'd do if confronted with this in 2k6 is to select the affected measures, and respace. In Fin 2k6, the respacing was under the mass mover tool, and I'm quite certain it's been moved since, but I don't remember exactly when.

ns