Dean,

I looked into this a bunch. Are you looking to just attach or have a player?
Attaching is easy: just scroll to the bottom of a page and attach there. To
make a player, check out
https://sites.google.com/site/fredoniaeportfoliotemplate/performance
Ignore the rest of the material as it is a template that I created for our
programs here at Fredonia.
There are a lot of other mp3 player options through the Gadgets you can use,
though all of them have different levels of annoyance. Either the Quicktime
or JW Player seem to be sleek and fairly easy to setup.
Hope this helps!

Matt