Daniel,
FinMac 2011. I just tried your experiment with a 12/1 measure and, yes, you're
quite right, it is a bug. While I can understand how something like this could
slip by the beta-testers, it could potentially be annoying to those of us
engraving, say, Gregorian Chant without bar lines. I would write a short note
to Make Music' "Complaints Department" ... but we should not hold our
collective breaths on this one; it will quite likely be pretty low on Make
Musics To-Do list!
MfG,
Fiedler
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de