Dear collective wisdom,
FinMac 2011.
Up to now we have always thrown together new templates for each new version of
Finale and then used these for new projects. But occasionally it would be nice
to just be able to use the "default document" (in the opening window) for
simple chores. But where is it? And no, it's not in:
Mac HD>Library>App Support>MakeMusic>Finale 2011> Music Files> Default Files
where all the files got put on our new machines, and where you might expect to
find it. As a matter of fact, it doesn't seem to be _anywhere_ in the Finale
Folder. And the FM doesn't even have an entry for "default document" ...
Any idea where the pesky programmers at MM might have stashed it?
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de