David,
As Justin has just kindly pointed out, this is a _new_ development in Finale's
file structure, something quite different from the previous versions, and it
would have been a _great_ help to those of us who don't always have time to
RTFM from cover to cover each time a new version comes out to know about it.
Just a quick link in the "What's New" Intro to the relevant on-line
documentation (Thanks Justin!) would have done the trick. And by the way, I
_do_ know how my OS works, and I obviously _didn't_ know how Finale had changed
to adapt to it. ;-)
The other Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de