Thanks, I will try that - Is it written somewhere in the (awful html)
manual?
Il 10/11/2010 14.42, Giz Bowe ha scritto:
At 07:59 AM 11/10/2010, you wrote:
I switched from version 6 to version 10 and notice that in this last
version, being in speedyentry and inserting a chord then striking the
TAB key takes me to the next measure, while in version 6 the same
key took me to the next note or rest in the same measure.
Right arrow key won't do the job even. I have to click with the mouse
in the right position where I want the next chord.
Finally - a question I can answer! The space-bar takes you to the next
element or beat in the measure. If you have a dotted quarter, it will
land on the obscured beat - if you have an eighth rest or note, it'll
land on that. This improvement in chord placement was worth the price
of the upgrade for me. I haven't upgraded to 2011. I'm now waiting for
the no-new-features/all-bug-fix "upgrade." I would gladly pay for that.
Giz
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale