Mac 10.6.5
I've been noticing this, too, for the last several versions of FinMac. It would
appear to be some obscure form of housekeeping Finale does (but how??) before
computer shut-down, even when the program is *not* running before shutting
down. It seems harmless enough, but it would be nice to know what's going on.
Is this a Mac-only problem? Maybe one of our (usually) silent friends from MM
on the list can shed some light on this?
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de