Hi Jari,

The way I've achieved this in the past was to create an articulation
consisting of a custom shape straight line (same thickness as the stem
setting) that went down approx. one octave and was set to automatically
attach to the existing stem where it ended at the notehead. Then I applied
it to regions using a metatool after setting stems to up.

Hope this helps,
Brian