Hi all-

I consider myself VERY competent in Finale, and I usually can figure these
things out on my own, but not this time....

using 2009 Windoze version.....

I have a bassoon line that I changed to treble clef a few measures back (at the
start of a measure) and now I want to change it back, putting the bass clef
mid-measure. I finally resorted to following the directions in the manual after
trying to do this the way I used to in v2003, but no handle appears on the clef
the way the instructions say will happen. I can't drag it where I need it!

(I also tried fiddling with setting the clef after the barline to see if that
would help, but it doesn't.)

Is there a setting somewhere I haven't found?
Any help will be much appreciated---

Cecil Rigby
Liberty, SC