On 12/8/2010 10:49 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:
What happens with a multi-page part when there is a DC al coda?

I've been investigating the music-reading apps and MusicReader has a PC component which creates the native-format files to be loaded to the iPad (or used on the PC) and you can tell it the page order, so if the DC is at the end of page 4, you can then set page 1 to be the next page again, and after page 3 (assuming the al coda sign is on that page) you can define the next page to be page 5, so that simple forward page turns will take you through the correct road map for the piece.

And there are several different foot-switch devices, one cabled which will supposedly be available later this month and one which is blue-tooth, so you don't even have to take your hands off your instrument for the page turns.

After the responses I've gotten on this list and several others, I know there's an iPad in my immediate future.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com