Use staff styles.  (Sorry in a rush - have to go to work - if no-one else
fills in the details of how to do this I'll write more this evening)
Basically you setup a staff style for the particular transposition and apply
it at changes.  I think you need to us an expression (or just text) to
indicate the change of crook to the player.

All the best,

Lawrence

On 14 December 2010 09:28, <delius...@aol.com> wrote:

> Thanks for everyone's help thus far; I'm making real headway on my
> projects, even if I am working night-and-day.  I have a new issue; I have a
>  horn
> changing transposition from G to F in the middle of my selection; I was
> surprised this wasn't covered anywhere in the manual, as this is a common
> issue
> when reengraving 19th Century orchestral scores.  Is there an easy way  to
> create transposition "regions"?
>
> Thanks again,
> Michael Wittenburg

Lawrenceyates.co.uk