Perhaps someone has come upon this problem. I will here describe the problem, and, for a change, one solution. A colleague called me today to say he was having a problem printing a piece. This is on a Mac with Fin2004. It is a two-page vocal and piano part. When he went to print it, all he got from the printer was two blank pages. He tried previewing it before he printed, also making a PDF. All he could see was two blank pages, although his regular file included everything he had imputed.
        Anybody know why this happened?
The solution was: he made another document from scratch and copied and pasted from the old doc to the new one. It printed properly.
        Any reason for any of this?
All the best,
KIM R