Greetings listers! I wanted to put out the word that our chord symbol fonts
 are available at discounted prices for the New Year: ChordSymbol 2 for
$50;  JazzSymbol 1 for $35; and both fonts for $75; with discounted site
licenses  also available.

Because these fonts are available in both Unicode and TrueType formats,
they give you all the chord symbols you'll ever need in any application,
whether  Unicode-savvy or not. This means they save almost as much time and
trouble in  Finale as they do in Sibelius.

Thanks much, and happy New Year,

Dr. John R. Clevenger,  Manager
The Virtual Conservatory
50 S. Patterson Ave., #203
Santa  Barbara, CA 93111
Phone and fax: (805) 964-7988 (for fax, ignore answering  machine)
Email: _jclev...@aol.com_ (mailto:jclev...@aol.com)
Web  site: www[dot]virtualconservatory[dot]com