Asking for advice, please. Bought Finale 2011 in November and have been using it, learning its new features, Garritan, etc. without problems. Then at the end of a session using my MacBrook Pro, Finale froze up. I quit Finale and relaunched it and it now hangs, even when I try to open a template. I have removed Finale, emptied the trash and reinstalled the program. It still hangs. Has this happened to anyone else? Am reluctant to reinstall the Mac 10.5.8 operating system, etc. so any ideas on fixes would be much appreciated. Meanwhile I have returned to Finale 2002 on my other computer and syths; all is blissful and getting lots done with the old familiar program. Still, would like
to get Finale 2011 back.

thank you for any hints,

tim

timothy key price