I think this is a sort of a bug (as I don't think it is the intended
behaviour).
When in Program Options/View, Display defined measure numbers is selected, and
at the same time, some measures in the score are forced not to be included in
the numbering, some processes linked to measures (like changing clefs, measure
widths, breaking multimeasure rests and page breaks definitions) do work in the
wrong place. It seems that someone forgot to consider those avoided measures in
the maths for calculating the processes. Nevertheless, when Display actual
measure numbers is selected in the Program options, no such weird behaviours
are
noticed. Fortunately, it seems that the measure numbers regions themselves are
not affected. But this is very annoying.
 Rafael Leonardo Junchaya
:rjunch...@yahoo.com
http://www.myspace.com/rjunchaya
+358 452791949