On 2011-01-23 09:36, Kim Richmond wrote:
MacFin2011
How do I get the bar numbers to appear in the same measure where there
is a rehearsal letter? In Edit Measure Number Regions I have Hide First
Number in Region UNCHECKED. The bar numbers for that first measure where
there is a rehearsal letter will not appear in either score or parts.
What's the solution here. Never had this problem with previous versions.

I guess you have "Hide Measure Number" set for the definition of the rehearsal mark. (That's the default for auto-rehearsal marks.)

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson