Hi Darcy--
Yes and thats for the ACADEMIC upgrade..the price I quoted was for
the PROFESSIONAL upgrade, which I believe more people would be using,
and qualified for.
Thanks
Bob Morabito
On Feb 3, 2011, at 4:23 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:
Hi Bob,
If you had actually clicked the link in my original message, you
would have found that the offer I mentioned is indeed $65, reduced
from $129.
Here's the link again:
http://store.soundtree.com/Sibelius-6-Upgrade-Academic_p_239.html
Cheers,
- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org
On 3 Feb 2011, at 4:29 PM, Bob Morabito wrote:
Hi Darcy--
The correct price is $85, not $65 dollars, and its regularly $169,
not $129
http://shop.avid.com/store/product.do?product=306830378742688
The sale has been going on for the entire month of January and has
been extended to Feb 14, due to strong demand , and problems
keeping upgrades in stock in Sib's web store for nearly two weeks
over the last month,
Thanks
Bob Morabito
On Feb 2, 2011, at 3:02 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:
Hi all,
For those on this list who also use Sibelius from time to time
(as I do), you may be interested to know that they are offering
heavily discounted upgrades to Sib6 from earlier versions
(currently $65 instead of $129):
http://store.soundtree.com/Sibelius-6-Upgrade-Academic_p_239.html
Cheers,
- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale