Hi all,

For an upcoming show, all the brass and wind players in my bigband will be
standing (normally, trombones and winds are seated). The trombones have some
quick mute changes, which are obviously much more difficult when standing than
when seated.

I'm wondering if any of the trombone players on this list have any
recommendations for the clip-on trombone mute holders that clip to the music
stand? They'd need to support multiple mutes.

Here are two examples (don't know anything about either of them, and also both
are "currently unavailable):

http://www.amazon.com/Jo-Ral-Trombone-Mute-Holder/dp/B0007L6OGQ
http://www.indianamusic.com/muterack_main.htm

Neither of them seem like they'd accommodate a trombone bucket mute. But if
anyone has any experience with these things, I'd be most grateful for your
input.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----